Our family

Our family
June 2011

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ellie's 2nd Birthday

I can't believe Ellie is 2!  It seems like we just brought her home from the hospital.  She has a great personality.  She loves to laugh.  Her most favorite thing to do is hop on 2 feet.  She does it all the time.  She loves Dora and Boots.  She is very easy going and brings a lot of joy to our lives.  I am looking forward to spending some one on one time with her while Sam and Marley are at pre-school. 

Ellie turned 2 on Sunday, August 21st.  We didn't have a big party. We had Nick's parents and my sister and parents over for dinner and cake.  Ellie got a Dora backpack, a Dora doll, a new baby doll and a lady bug that lights up at night.  Grandpa Steve also painted her a rocking chair that has Elmo, Dora and Boots on it.  All of her favorites.  Aunt Britt got her a Tickle Monster book and some clothes.  She loves her new toys. 










I started potty training her today.  We will see how it goes.  I started with Marley when she was 27 months.  It's a little bit earlier.  I'm ready to get these kids out of diapers!  Hoping to get her trained before BSF starts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment