Our family

Our family
June 2011

Monday, August 20, 2012

Ellie's 3rd birthday

I really am a bad blogger.  I noticed that besides my very last post, I hadn't blogged since Ellie's 2nd birthday!  My baby turns 3 tomorrow.  It's so hard to believe that 3 years have passed since the day she was born.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  I know that's cliche, but it really is true. 





Ellie is an amazing little girl.  She has so much personality.  She is so animated when she talks.  We love her to pieces.  I wonder what it's like growing up with twin siblings who are only 17 months older than she is.  Sometimes it is to her disadvantage because we can tend to expect her to act like they do in certain situations.  I'm sure it's fun too.  She always has someone to play with and take care of her.  Marley is very good at always making sure Ellie follows the rules.  I am so thankful to be her mommy.  She's is a blessing and a true joy. 

Since we live in a small apartment, my in laws were nice enough to let us celebrate Ellie's birthday at their house.  So we went there last night and had Y Not Pizza and cupcakes and ice cream.  Y Not pizza is yummy.  Their sausage pizza is like a pizza king stromboli.  We had cupcakes from the Vanilla Bean Bakery.  I had Minnie Mouse cut outs put on the kids cupcakes. 

Ellie's cousins, Madison and Colton came to the party, as well as Aunt Stephanie.  Ellie got some Minnie Mouse toys, which are her favorite at the moment.  She got 2 pretty tu tu's and some sunglasses and farm animals.  I love seeing the excitement in their faces when they open gifts.  I love that Ellie had a special day.  With 3 kids so close together, sometimes they don't get enough time designated just to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment