Our family

Our family
June 2011

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall

I am so glad that fall is finally here!  It has been nice to take the kids outside to play.  Tonight we are taking the whole crew down to the fall festival.  This will be the first time that the twins will get to eat the food.  I've been talking it up to Tamara.  I'm curious to see what she will think about it.  I am also looking forward to meeting the Duncans.  They have a little girl that was born with vasa previa.  (That is the reason for Peyton's death) I'm excited to meet Kylee, Krystal and Doug. 

Marley is completely potty trained.  I plan on starting Sam this week.  I'm also helping Jenny with Daisy on the days she is here.  I will be glad when all 3 are trained and I don't have to worry about accidents. 

Nick is busy with work.  He is busy selling furniture and is helping my aunt Kim with some jobs for Action.  So when Nick is busy things are extra challenging around here.  We will just have to adjust to the new schedule. 

Our week is pretty full right now.  We go to the Y 3 mornings a week.  We go to BSF on Wednesday mornings.  BSF stands for Bible Study Fellowship.  We meet at CFC.  We are studying Isaiah.  The kids are really liking going this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment