Our family

Our family
June 2011

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Update on Potty Training

Marley is still doing well with her potty training.  She has been using the potty for a little over a week now.  She has only had one accident this week.  I'm very proud of her.   I took her to the Y and BSF this week and she did great.  I'm so glad I stuck with it.  She is still wearing a diaper at nap and at bedtime.  I will probably stop using one at nap because she is doing pretty well. 

It has ben nice to be able to get back out again.  I'm probably going to wait another month to start training Sam because it was rough having to stay home for a week. 

Last Tuesday we all went to the zoo.  I had taken the kids once before Ellie was born and it wasn't very much fun.  The kids were in a stroller and they couldn't see the animals.  This time they had a blast.  The giraffes got really close to them.  By the end of the trip they were exhausted.  It was fun to hang out as a family because we don't get to do that very often with Nick's work schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment