Our family

Our family
June 2011

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sick kids :(

Potty training has been put on hold. Mainly because we just got our carpets cleaned last week and I want to keep them clean for a while.  It might be a good time though because I'm pretty sure the twins have hand, foot and mouth again.  They have had it once before and we had to stay home for 10 days.  I'm not sure how they got it again, but it is pretty frustrating.  They have been very grouchy, which makes me kind of grouchy. 

Tamara starts school tomorrow.  Nick took her to get registered today for classes.  I hope she likes going to Castle.  Tomorrow will be my first day up at 5:45.  Hoping to have a good quiet time before everyone else wakes up.   

Not being able to go to the gym is going to throw off my training for the half.  Hopefully I will be able to run outside some.  It is just so miserably hot! 

Hoping the twins get better soon and Ellie doesn't get what they have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment