Our family

Our family
June 2011

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Exhaustion!

On Halloween, Sam and Ellie were sick.  Ellie was sick in the morning, and Sam got sick at night.  Ever since then, Ellie has been randomly throwing up.  Last Tuesday she ran a fever and threw up all day.  Saturday, she was throwing up again so I took her to Urgent Care.  They had to do a strep test, which Ellie did not enjoy.  Then they pricked her finger for blood work.  I didn't think she was going to recover from that one.  Her bloodwork showed a viral infection.  She was fine Sunday and Monday and then today after lunch she threw up again. 

I'm simply exhausted.  I've counted 9 different days where she has thrown up at least once in her bed over the past 2 1/2 weeks.  I have done more loads of laundry in the past 2 weeks than I can count.  I can't really go anywhere because I dont' know if she is contagious or not.  I love going to Mommy & Me at the Y and have missed the last 3 Mondays due to sickness. It's only November!  Usually my kids are healthy, so I don't know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment