Our family

Our family
June 2011

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 2011

May has been a very busy month. This past weekend Nick and Sam went to Indy to see his parents and the girls and I stayed here.  Nick and Sam left on Friday morning and came back yesterday.  On Saturday, they went to the Indianpolis 500 parade.  Sam had a blast.  Nick said as Jillian Michaels went by she pointed at Sam and said, "So cute!"  Grandpa Steve got Sam a little train set and he has been playing with it non stop. 

The girls and I had a great weekend.  We went to the Farmer's market and picked strawberries.  The girls had a lot of fun.  We went to a party with Nicole on the far west side of town.  The water was too cold to swim, but we still had a good time. 

Yesterday, we went swimming at Cindy's house.  Nick and Sam joined us and it was a lot of fun.  I forgot to reapply sunscreen and the twins got their first sunburn.  It's not too bad, but I still feel pretty bad about it.  The twins are now able to swim with arm floats on.  This is a big relief for me.  Before I had to have a lot of help.  Now I can manage all 3 in the pool at once.  Ellie doesn't really like the water. Hopefully that will change this summer. 




Today I signed the kids up for the summer reading program.  I'm trying to limit their time in front of the tv.  They love to look at books, so hopefully it'll be a good distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment